Update of my Life

Nooot that anyone cares, since only my friends read it and they already know what's going on with me.

After much soul searching, I've decided to go visit my dad's mother in NJ with him on Wednesday. The decision was hard for a few reasons, all of which are too complicated to get into on a blog. I don't hate the woman - I just don't give a shit whether she dies or not in the end. At first, I told my dad that I didn't want to go up. And then I started thinking about it and realized that I don't want to be like the rest of my family, all of whom do nothing but hold grudges and never take the moral high road because it's harder. I also realized that if I don't go up and it ends up being the last chance I get, I will be disgusted with myself for the rest of my life for being so pathetic and selfish.

Besides, as my friend Anne pointed out - someone needs to remember the halva.

My brother's coming back from boot camp in about two weeks. I can't wait, to be honest. Partly because I miss the kid and partly to get my parents out of my hair! Oi! I'll get the house to myself for four days while they're gone, so I'll have plenty of time to sit on my video games and turn into a vegetable. Hooray!

Wow, my blog is really boring and not full of insights in the least. I'll have to work on that....

......next post.

3 comments:

Dominique said...

I care!

Uzume of Flight said...

Aw, thanks! =D

Noelle said...

Hee yes I do already know of many reasons why you dont care about seeing her, its ok. I understand your dilehma! I am very glad tho that you decided to be better than most of your family and that you went anyways!!! Good for you! Brownie points to Caitlin!

Post a Comment