Důvěra

What if I told you I was not the person you think I am.
What if I told you the most outrageous things.
What if I told you there were things in this world you knew nothing about.
Things that no one in their wildest dreams could possibly believe.
An entire other world that existed within ours, encompassing us all whether we know about it or not.
Would you trust me?

What if I told you there were things I couldn't explain.
Things I couldn't tell you about, but I can tell you they are there.
Could you trust me?

There are so many things that can ruin a relationship.
Lies, secrets, old hurts.
Outlandish things, hurtful things, silly things.
Can you trust me?

Trust is a fragile thing.
Hard-won and easily lost.
Trust is a precious thing.
Would you trust me with yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment