Zprávy

My brother's been staying with us, on the second week now. It's been fun, having company while Wayne is at work. He pretty much just sits and goes on his game, so it's not like I'm having urges to kill him yet. He does dishes and cooks sometime too, so that's nice.

Wayne'll be gone all September, off to training. That'll suck pretty bad. Gotta love how he'll be away for Labor Day, which is normally when they get days off. Irony. Eric'll stay with me for a week or two in the midle of the month so I don't go completely nuts. And the car will be fixed by then, what needs to be replaced is easy for Wayne, so I'll be able to go places. I figure I'll order myself some books, since it's cheaper to use the website for Barnes and Nobles than get some of them in the store itself.

Not much else to go on about. I've lost all train of thought, so any randomness will have to wait until I lure it back with chocolate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment