Věk

Whew, been a while since I last posted anything. So much going on and I have no idea where to start!

School first, nice and professional. I've got one midterm left, two down already. I was freaking out for a while, since it's the first midterms I've taken in months, but once I actually sat down and starting looking at them, I couldn't believe how easy they seemed. So, here's hoping I didn't just ail all my midterms and classes...

I got a new phone, the improved version of the Samsung Impression by AT&T. My last one got dropped into the toilet. After sitting in rice for three days, it came back to life for another two weeks before just dying on me one day. I've pretty much adapted to this new version, it's not too different and it gets better signal in my room.

Back to being single, although I went on a double-date last night to go see the new movie, RED. Morgan Freeman is God and Bruce Willis is Jesus, we decided....
Anyway, the last guy didn't work out. Way too stupid and immature, loads of drama and unnecessary stress and shit. So I cut him loose as soon as I realized it wasn't gonna work at all. I'm not ready to get into an official relationship for a long time, but I still want to date and have fun. I'm twenty-one, for god's sake! So, I hope things go smoothly and the drama all dies down from everything.

My other best friend, Noelle, moved in last night with us. She's set up in the rec room in the basement and we're sharing a bathroom and closet. It's pretty awesome, since we both get a whole new wardrobe, no shopping required. It's working out really well, we've already adapted so quick to having each other around that when one of us is gone overnight, the other one gets lonely! We both found it funny.

It's pretty bad. Even though I haven't posted in a while, there's still not much to say. I guess on one hand, that's a good thing. On the other hand, I could use some good excitement right around now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment