My Kind of Man

I want a tall man, a sensitive man.
I want a man who gives me my independance.
I want a man I can depend on.
I want a man who will let me talk.
I want a man who will actually listen.
I want a man who is possessive.
I want a man who knows boundaries.
I want a man who can take control.
I want a man who lets me have the reins.
I want a man who will support me.
I want a man who go halfsies.
I want a man who wants kids.
I want a man who doesn't want kids just yet.
I want a man who's successful.
I want a man who's happy.
I want a man who plays in a band.
I want a man who looks good no matter what he wears.
I want a man who's tough.
I want a man who's always there for me.
I want a man who does everything right.

HELLO!!! This poor guy doesn't exist and even if he did, I feel sorry for the poor sap.
Girls aren't perfect by far - stop expecting the perfect man to sweep you off your feet! He can't read poetry and shoot stuff at the same time, ladies!
Me?

I want a guy who respects me for me, loves me for me, and wants to be with me forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment